1. Administrator – represents ELEKTROMONTAŻ WSCHÓD SP Z O O located in Białystok, 15 – 950 Białystok, ul. Ks. J. Popiełuszki 120, NIP: 542-00-10-723, Regon: 50258969, which provides services electronically as well as stores and accesses information on devices belonging to the User.
2. Cookies – represents informational data, especially small text files, installed and stored on devices through which the User gains access to web pages of the Service.
3. Administrative Cookies – represents Cookies installed by the Administrator, used to provide services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
4. Third Party Cookies – represents Cookies inserted by partners of the Administrator through the Service web page.
5. Service – represents the web page through which the Administrator provides internet services, operating on the www.elektromontazwschod.pl domain.
6. Device – represents an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service web pages.
7. User – represents an entity to whom, in accordance with our Regulations and the provisions of law, services may be provided electronically, or which may enter into a Contract for the provision of electronic services.
§ 2 Types of Cookies Used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe to User’s Devices. This especially means that it is not possible for viruses or other undesirable or malignant software to gain access to User’s Devices through their installation. These files allow for the identification of the software used by the User and tailor the Service to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, length of time they will be stored and an assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookie files:
a) Session Cookies: are stored on User’s Device and remain there until the completion of a given browser session. Any information which has been inserted is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The Session Cookie process does not allow for gathering of any personal data or any confidential information from User’s Device.
b) Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browsing session or turning off the Device does not remove them from User’s Device. The persistent cookie process does not allow for gathering of any personal data or any confidential information from User’s Device.
§ 3 The purpose of using Cookies
1. The Administrator uses self-generated Cookies to authenticate the User within the Service and especially to:
a) maintain the User’s session within the Service (after log-in), thanks to which the User is not required to reenter his log-in and password in every subpage of the Service;
b) correct the configuration of selected Service functions, especially those necessary to verify the authenticity of a browser session.
2. The Administrator of the service uses third party cookies to gather general and anonymous statistical data using the analytical tools of Google Analytics software (third party cookie administrator: Google Inc. located in the United States of America).
§4 Ability to define the conditions of cookie storage or access
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings concerning Cookie files, defining the conditions of their storage and access to the User’s Device. Such changes of the settings may be made by the User through adjusting the settings of his internet browser or in the configuration settings of the service. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookie files in the settings of the web browser or to report about every installation of Cookies on User’s Device. Detailed information about ways of processing cookie files is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
Ways to change your web browser settings concerning cookies are presented below:
c) Google Chrome
d) Apple Safari
2. The User may at any time, using the available functions of his current web browser, remove Cookie files.
3. Limiting of Cookies may influence some available functions of the Service’s web page.